MCSE Windows Server 2012 - Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure (70-413)
Gain the ability to manage a server infrastructure in day-to-day business operations, including how to design and maintain with the MCSE Windows Server 2012 Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure course. The server infrastructure is a vital part of IT operations, providing the framework that supports organisations in their quest to be ubiquitous on the internet, therefore always able to conduct business in some way, shape or form.
The Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure 70-413 exam is the first of two exams needed to achieve MCSE certification, which is the perfect way for technical IT professionals to consolidate their credentials or take their career to the next step. The course consists of 13 in-depth, instructor-led videos which can be completed in 16 hours, giving you all the knowledge you need to pass the 70-413 exam.
Become a credible IT systems professional by working your way to MCSE status today.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Focus on “why” server tasks are carried out, instead of “how” to perform tasks
- Server capacity planning
- Server placement
- Active Directory topology design
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- Work your way towards globally recognised MCSE status in design and implementing server infrastructures in corporate environments
- 24/7 access to the course content for one year
- Practice 70-413 exam included, so you can become familiar with exam conditions and questions, fully preparing you for the real thing
- Essential for IT professionals who are looking to improve server management skills, providing consultancy style services to businesses and clients
- Develop your CV with one of the world’s most recognisable technical IT qualifications
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above