Microsoft MCTS - System Centre 2012 (70-243) with Live Labs
This online course offers an ideal entry-level insight into the skillset needed to achieve the status of Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS). Gaining the knowledge that will ultimately empower you to prove your understanding of the fundamentals of technical concepts by passing the 70-243 test is a real investment in your career, given the vast number of businesses that rely on Microsoft operating systems.
What Will I Learn?
The eighteen comprehensive yet easy-to-access modules of this course are designed for anyone who needs to cover the ground needed to pass the 70-243 test to prove their Microsoft MCTS credentials to employers. You will explore the areas of designing and planning system centre Configuration Manager infrastructure, managing operating system deployment (OSD), deploy applications and software updates and manage compliance settings, sites, clients, reports and queries.
How Do I Study?
This online course is designed with busy professionals in mind. Not only is there no need to commit to a weekly class, the self-paced nature of study means you can work through the modules at the exact pace that suits you, around your existing commitments. Not only that, the addition of Live Labs means you can test your new skillset in real-world scenarios using live servers, routers and switches.
Learn more about practice labs
View more about Practice Labs
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Work through the modules for the best possible preparation for the exam.
- Get to grips with planning Configuration Manager infrastructure.
- Explore the important area of migrating to Configuration Manager 2012.
- Find out what you need to know about installation and Site Role Configuration.
- Learn about Cloud Integration.
- Gain insight into installing the Client and maintaining Client health.
- Learn all you need to know about application deployment.
- Get confident in the area of software updates.
- Master the area of operating system deployment.
- Learn all you need to know about inventory and software metering.
- Explore asset intelligence.
- Learn about reporting.
- Get up to speed with compliance settings and endpoint protection.
- Discover more about mobile device management.
- Find out about role-based administration.
- Get to grips with the crucial area of disaster management and troubleshooting.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Instruction by an expert with at least 15-years of professional experience.
- The addition of Live Labs means your test preparation is made even more rigorous with a year’s opportunity to practise your new skillset in real-life situations and test your knowledge with the practise tests-style set exercises.
- Multimedia presentations and visual demonstrations add to the practical ethos of the course and are easy to engage with.
- Flash cards and educational games cater for different learning styles.
- Technical support is available, should you run into difficulties.
- Practice quizzes after each module enable you to consolidate your knowledge and move on in confidence.
- Studying the course content gives you the best possible chance of boosting your career by passing the 70-243 practice test.
- The course content is available for 12 months on signing up.
- Study at your own pace, on any device, using the easy-to-use navigation and controls to access the modules.
Live Labs help to improve your understanding of specific exam objectives and provide direction on how to carry out actions in real world scenarios.
- Planning Configuration Manager Infrastructure
- Migrating To Configuration Manager 2012
- Installatiosn and Site Role Configuration
- Cloud Integration
- Installing The Client
- Client Health
- Application Deployment
- Software Updates
- Operating System Deployment
- Inventory and Software Metering
- Asset Intelligence
- Compliance Settings
- Endpoint Protection
- Mobile Device Management
- Role-Based Administration
- Disaster Recovery
|Microsoft MCTS System Centre 2012|
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above