Microsoft MTA Security Fundamentals (98-367)
Cybersecurity is of paramount importance to maintaining the proficiency and stability of a network and cybersecurity professionals who implement best practices are highly sought-after thanks to their protective skillset.
This Microsoft MTA Security Fundamentals training will cover many computer security related concepts including security layers, operating system security, network security, and security software. All these areas will help you to build a reliable, robust, secure network that keeps all users safe – providing they don’t do anything silly!
The course is ideal for anyone who is looking to kickstart a career in the IT industry as a cybersecurity expert, it is also ideal for current IT professionals who wish to learn additional skills in protecting a network and validate their knowledge. The MTA Security Fundamentals online course will fully prepare you for the 98-367 exam, a recognised qualification in the essential understanding of IT security principles.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Core security principles and physical security
- Authentication, authorisation, and accounting using practices including encryption
- Common password policies
- How to protect networks using security protocol, network isolation, firewalls and wireless network security
- Protecting various aspects of your computer from issues like Malware, how to secure Internet Explorer and protect your emails and server
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- Learn how to protect a corporate network and become an in-demand cybersecurity professional
- Course materials are led by an industry expert who will run you through real-world situations while explaining the syllabus
- 24-hour, Monday to Friday customer support is included
- 24/7 access to the course content for 12 months
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above